Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 988720
Rebrand AS 7 plugin per AS/EAP changes
Last modified: 2018-01-29 20:42:34 EST
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #988719 +++
Due to naming changes for the app server formerly known as as7, we need to follow up with that in the plugin.
- the AS7 plugin *jar* name will remain as it is today, so that plugin updates will work.
- The *plugin name* will be changed to something which is independent of any version of EAP or JBAS, e.g. AppServer2012. Any new plugin supporting EAP and JBAS in the future would need a similar independent name.
- All current resource *type* names which reference "AS7" explicitly would be renamed to remove that reference and replace it with one which is independent of any version of EAP or JBAS, e.g. "Standalone App Server".
- JBAS related *resource* names would be updated, to remove references to "AS7" and replace them with references to "WildFly".
- Customers would be required to update any external resources, e.g. CLI scripts, which referred to the old plugin, resource type or resource names
*** Bug 1069553 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 839251 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1012559 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***