Description of problem:
We should consider rebasing libguestfs from 1.22 -> 1.24 in
The new features are covered in the release notes here:
In brief the ones which are important for RHEL are:
- virt-builder: a new tool for building virtual machine images
rapidly and securely: http://libguestfs.org/virt-builder.1.html
- virt-resize & virt-sysprep can now use URIs to work on remote disks
- new virt-sysprep operations
- support for the systemd journal
- ARM (? - will this be in RHEL 7?)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
1.28 will contain the new virt-v2v.
Preview packages of libguestfs RHEL 7.1 are available, see:
Verified with the package:
Automation test result:
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.