I know this bug has been reported before (bugs 2386, 2495,
2651, 2711, 2740, 2753, 2795, 2887, 3062, 3063, 3110, 3131,
3222, 3240, 3490, 3522, 3585), but the suggested bugfix
('chkfontpath --add /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi;
/etc/rc.d/init.d/xfs restart') does not work. 75dpi is
already in my font path; 'chkconfig --list' gives
Current directories in font path:
I am using netscape from the RPMs
netscape-navigator-4.61-4.i386.rpm, both from Libc6 Contribs
for i386. I am running Redhat 6.0 with the KDE window
manager. I tried to make 75dpi the last item in the list, as
suggested in one of the bug entries (although I can't see
why that should help), but it did not work.
works fine here with the 4.61 that's in Raw Hide.
Hi. See my Bugzilla bug report 4471 for a problem I found with the
cyrillic font package on machines running 6.0 upgraded from 5.2.
netscape continues to have intermittent, unreproducible problems with
java on some sites. Unfortunately, we can't duplicate this one.