In alignment with Power Strategy, RHEV for Power must support RHEL 7.2 for Power LE as a hypervisor
few upstream patches merged, seems to work with pre-7.2 packages
Virt & SLA QE tests on PPC hosts PASSED,
with these exceptions:
1. VFIO feature, bug 825045, was not tested. It is blocked by bug 1259556.
2. Serial console feature, bug 601863, was not tested since it fails on rhev environment on bugs: bug 1261519, and bug 1262003.
Please update ASAP the PPC QE testing status for Storage, Network, and System.
Network QE tests on PPC hosts PASSED, except these topics that were blocked by some 3.6 engine BZs -->
Multiple Gateways blocked by --> bug 1184497
Migration Network --> bug 1205697. Network roles checkboxes not working.
Hot Plug NIC --> Partial FAIL because of bug 1168201
Storage PASS except for:
bug 1263383 - Vm is unresponsive after extending a secondary disk and fill it with dump data
Not possible to test glance import
* Adding hosts - install/upgrade (Host Update Manager) - PARTIALLY BLOCKED
- there do not exist two working vdsm versions yet
* Fencing hosts - PASS
* Agents/drivers - PASS
- no SSO see below
* SSO - BLOCKED
- no SSO for non-SPICE consoles
* tier=0 (reg_hosts) - Partial PASS (16/17)
- BZ#1265146 - [PPC] Unable to change PM fence agent type in WA portal
* Log Collector (sosreports) - PASS
Further to having the 3.6 Features sanity testing PASSED,
moving this bug to Verified.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.